ROUND 6: Knights v Sharks @ Remondis Stadium

Just get google chrome, Download Hola extention from App store Easy as :)

I tried that and it says it's still blocked in my location

I have some other options that some members have kindly sent, let's hope they work, f the delay

I tried that and it says it's still blocked in my location

I have some other options that some members have kindly sent, let's hope they work, f the delay

works for me, Did you click on the icon and change location? I have mine set to USA

Yeah I changed the location, still nothing. All good

Back on the game, anyone heard if Luke Lewis is confirmed out? He was good last week, it'd help us.

Randell has been dropped off the bench, Sione in again. Big bloody surprise.

How long is stone going to persist with something that don't work.

I guess it's worked for 4 out of 4 wins. Last week they changed things and we lost. It's not ideal but I actually don't mind it, I'm probably the only one.

I just think we go backwards when Gids goes to hooker. Randell provides a bit of spark when he comes on.

I wouldn't mind Roberts shifting to hooker at some point and Gids going to half to accommodate Sione as I believe Roberts best position is hooker.

Complicated to play on windows 7 and stream to a tv if they are connected with a hdmi cable?

Nah. Not sure if it's automatic but if not, right click, go Screen Resolution, change the box next to Multiple Displays to Extend these displays and move the window with the stream on it over to the TV and click fullscreen on the stream. It may be low quality but it should do the job.

Got a bad feeling about this one... I woke up this morning thinking it was Saturday after dreaming about getting on here & reading comments from the usuals bagging the boys out about how woeful they were again.
I hope this one doesn't come true!

Stone being interviewed by Glanville on KO is saying they will bomb Holmes because Sione says he is poor under the high ball.
Interesting that Sione has some input.
I assume he has trained with him in a rep side - maybe under 20s last year.

Mullen injured in a crunching tackle by Frank Paul W and Fafita and put out on the wing. Refereeing decisions not real great for us. Sharkies for some reason take penalty 2-0. Wet night at Remondis. Big news yrone Fan is Dane Gagai hs signed on tonight for anther two years. Awaiting official announcement so fingers crossed.

i dont like how fafita just laid on him like a fat sack of potatoes

- - - Updated - - -

It sucks i can barely watch the knights getting tackled. any time someone gets picked up i look away

Mullen injured in a crunching tackle by Frank Paul W and Fafita and put out on the wing. Refereeing decisions not real great for us. Sharkies for some reason take penalty 2-0. Wet night at Remondis. Big news yrone Fan is Dane Gagai hs signed on tonight for anther two years. Awaiting official announcement so fingers crossed.

Has been announced / confirmed mate. In the other thread.

- - - Updated - - -

2 - 2... thought I'd stumbled across the Jets score for a sec!

Tyrone runs twice on the last tackle leads nowhere. What is a concern Gids into hooker and Sione to fullback when Clydesdale to concussion bin 11th minute. We need Tyler Randell off the bench but Rick again diches him for Sione..

- - - Updated - - -

22 minutes Harkies 4-2. Commentators concern for Tyrone Roberts as Gallen and Luke Lewis continually run at him and not much help from player eiher side of Tyrone. Have to be aware he needs support when Sharks attack.

we just seem to let so many offloads come off from the other sides i wish they would make more mistakes off them LOL

Back