Adam O'Brien discussion

Following on from todays Jackson Hastings incident where he uppercut Will Pryce.
Disappointed that Adam O’Brian had not pulled up any of the players on this or addressed the group acted like nothing happened.
I think this is pretty low standard from AOB and shows where the club is at.
I know at higher clubs when incidents like this happens it is immediately pulled up and addressed by the coaching staff and management.
Very disappointing that he couldn’t at least address this and pull it up explain that that action is not good at all and for culture of the group.
Do you mind if I ask if there had been a bit of niggle in the lead up to the incident or attitude or vibes you noticed being off?

Appreciate the insight Junior we all do. 👍

"Used to it" is an understatement. Plenty of fans have already snapped right back into praising moral victories after it looked like we were actually making progress last year.
Last year’s great performances set a level of expectation for this year, and while we haven’t been hammered yet, the team haven’t been able to recapture the rhythm of late 2023. Let’s hope that wasn’t a mirage that vanishes into the ether in 2024.

Last year’s great performances set a level of expectation for this year, and while we haven’t been hammered yet, the team haven’t been able to recapture the rhythm of late 2023. Let’s hope that wasn’t a mirage that vanishes into the ether in 2024.

Yes let's hope not.

I'm seeing plenty of we aren't going too badly, not too far off the pace, we can get a few wins and we are back in it again. Sure, maybe.

But the fact that after 6 rounds we are equal second last and lost some very winnable games is what is most disappointing.

For mine we should have 2 wins more than we do and be in the 8.

Now, we have to play catch up and try and go on a winning streak to break our way back in.

Back