2017 Knights Memberships

I'm wondering if the Mark McGowan who might be premier of WA in a few days is the same Mark McGowan who is a brother of former Knights sponsor and director Gerry McGowan.
Mark McGowan was born and raised in Newcastle, and Gerry McGowan has a brother named Mark, but I can't work out if it's the same guy.
I don't know what good it will do us if he is, but it couldn't hurt if he is a Knights fan.

Oh God...the bloody NRL will use that excuse to move us to Perth.:eek:

According to LU these are the latest numbers

We are 13th overall and just under 2,000 members ahead of where we were at the same time last year

Overall the NRL is up by more than 21,000 members when compared to the same time last year

2017 Membership Numbers (As of 2/3/2017)

1. Broncos - 29,094
2. Rabbitohs - 27,362
3. Eels - 18,353
4. Storm - 16,884
5. Bulldogs - 16,473
6. Raiders - 15,603
7. Dragons - 15,059
8. Cowboys - 14,413

9. Warriors - 13,569
10. Tigers - 12,808
11. Roosters - 12,560
12. Sharks - 12,437
13. Knights - 12,057
14. Sea Eagles - 11,499
15. Panthers - 11,071
16. Titans - 9,360

Total 2017 NRL Members - 248,602

http://leagueunlimited.com/news/29340-2017-nrl-club-membership-tracker/

I was in the store yesterday and they had 12225 up on the progressive tally board...

And just looking at all the other teams....it just shows what a tight ar$e lot the Many silver tails are - seem to come out of the woodwork at games yet they don't cough up the coin to be members o_O

This year they emailed me and as an NZ (non-ticketed) member offered me a free double pass to round one vs the Warriors. Amazing offer and I was really impressed. Unfortunately I couldn't afford the flights to and from and accommodation in Auckland, but these types of things really make you feel like a valued member. Knights membership team - I salute you!

They called me the other day about a members day for our round 9 clash against the Titans up here, Will go if i'm not working !!

I actually got offered a free 9s ticket from the Knights as I'm in Auckland which I was plesantly surprised about. Years of memberships for basically just a hat had become the norm for me. Thank you Knights!

Join the Member Forum this Saturday

Thu 16th March, 10:45AM

Calling all nib Newcastle Knights Members…. are there questions you’d like to ask about the Club you love? Do you want to know the ins and outs of all things red and blue?

Well, now’s your chance! The Club is holding a Member Forum with Knights CEO Matt Gidley at this Saturday’s game when Newcastle take on the South Sydney Rabbitohs at McDonald Jones Stadium.

It’s a Member exclusive game day event, held in the new Member Bar in the Eastern Grandstand before the NRL match.

“It is a great chance for our Members to ask any questions they have in relation to the Club,” said Gidley.

“The new initiative is a great opportunity for Members to know a little bit more about the Knights, how the season is shaping up, player information and all things red and blue.

“It will be great to meet some of our passionate Members and I look forward to answering a variety of questions.”

ALL THE DETAILS

What: Knights Member Forum
When: Saturday March 18
Where: McDonald Jones Stadium, Members bar (Eastern Grandstand)
Time: 3.20pm - 3.50pm

Members, don’t forget to arrive early to take part and bring your Member card with you, needed for entry.

The Knights Member Forum will be available to Members at every home game. Matt Gidley will be host for the first few forums while there will be other special guests throughout the year.

Don’t forget to catch all three grades in action this Saturday at McDonald Jones Stadium, NYC kicks off at 12.15pm before Reserve Grade at 2.10pm and NRL at 4.30pm.

http://www.newcastleknights.com.au/news/2017/03/16/join_the_member_foru.html

Knights reach 13,000 Members

Sun 14th May, 11:39AM

The nib Newcastle Knights is excited to reach 13,000 Members, with long time Knights supporter Andrew Russell the lucky 13,000th member.

To his surprise, Andrew purchased four Platinum 8-game adult memberships to help the Club reach a milestone that is close to a thousand more Memberships than last year's total.

“It is nice to hear and good to be able to contribute to the Club,” Andrew said.

“I considered buying some tickets at the start of the season but let it go at the time and when the opportunity came to buy Memberships for the remainder of the season, I thought it was a good idea,” he said.

“It's something I wanted to share with my team here at work and my family and would like to head to a few games before the end of the season.

“I thought Platinum 8-game Memberships were the best value and it would be a decent contribution to the Club.”

A proud Novocastrian, Andrew has always behind behind the red and blues.

“I have been in Newcastle most of my life and went for the Knights ever since they began, going to some of the first games all through their glory years,” said Andrew.

“I hadn’t managed to get to a game for the last couple of years or so but I always wanted to be a part of the local team.

“I think it is important that people do get behind the Knights, it’s our local team.

“To have a local team in the national competition is a great opportunity for anybody to get on board and make the most of it.”

There are still a large range of partial season passes available for all fans. Don’t miss the opportunity to save and get out and support your team.

http://www.newcastleknights.com.au/news/2017/05/14/knights_reach_13_000.html

Back