Ex-Knights Watch

I remember he didn’t have the nicest words to say about AOB when he left either.
I quite liked Tex when he was here and thought he was a good back up for KP in that we could play a similar style with Tex at the back if need be.

It would appear that Tex also thinks he is pretty awesome as well.

He would be better off trying to pick up a spot at a half-decent ESL club like Salford or Leigh (didn’t Leigh have an interest in Armstrong so are probably in need of a FB?). Stands a chance of getting a game there unlike in the NRL.

If you can't just shut your mouth and move on without criticizing the coach then he should probably just go play local league.
Abso-freaking-lutely! The fact his old man is in the media having comments about the club and coaching says it all. Big name in local town thinks he worth a comment wherever he goes.

I never liked what Tex provided, had some talent sure, but was never better than NSW in my opinion. He and Clifford both had an interview whilst over there, putting shade on O’Brien and club. Since then he and Hull have gotten way way worse and Clifford is back playing reserve grade where he also belongs.

Imagine getting upset because nobody else believes you are better than Kalyn except yourself and your daddy.

Abso-freaking-lutely! The fact his old man is in the media having comments about the club and coaching says it all. Big name in local town thinks he worth a comment wherever he goes.

I never liked what Tex provided, had some talent sure, but was never better than NSW in my opinion. He and Clifford both had an interview whilst over there, putting shade on O’Brien and club. Since then he and Hull have gotten way way worse and Clifford is back playing reserve grade where he also belongs.
That’s the interview I was thinking of, but I can’t remember if it was Hoy or Clifford who was the more critical one. Not very professional either way!

Clifford gave the Knights/NRL **** for being too rigid, not letting blokes play etc when he got over there, and then put **** on the training standards in the Super League/at Hull on the way out. Tex some similar takes I believe.

Everything is always everyone else’s fault.

Update on the Hull FC situation:

Both Tex Hoy & Nu Brown have been released with immediate effect from the club.

Back