2025 Recruitment And Retention

I don’t think he’s ever been a massive boot, but go back and watch his games prior to the leg breaks and there’s definitely a notable difference.

Be interested in watching Jeral Skelton when Cup plays Bulldogs this weekend. Kid regularly get between 250-300m a game in, Marz clone basically. Keen to see how likes of McCarthy, Myers and Moceidreke go against him. I'd target him but probably only for depth reasons. Wouldn't replace Marz or Enari for him. Still think if Turuva goes to Dragons or stays with Penrith we'd have to wait for another high quality winger to become available.

I'd target him but probably only for depth reasons

When you look at the Knights players off contract this year they are all min wage or close to it with the exception of Gags (who you would extend in current form anyway), so looks like we will only be signing depth blokes unless they fire a big contract (cough Dsaf cough) into the sun.

Gags, Brodie Jones, Armstrong, Tuala, Maps, Croker, Myles Martin, Gamblor

That is a ****ing massive signing for the Wahs, totally changes the balance of the competition and they're instantly my premiership favourites in 2025.

Gotta get Leo locked down ASAP, he would fit into that Penrith system like a glove. A long way to go before he's on that Fish/Leota level but physically and stylistically he's like their clone.

That is a ****ing massive signing for the Wahs, totally changes the balance of the competition and they're instantly my premiership favourites in 2025.

Gotta get Leo locked down ASAP, he would fit into that Penrith system like a glove. A long way to go before he's on that Fish/Leota level but physically and stylistically he's like their clone.
Do we ship DSaf there?

On my way to pack up D Saf’s mum into a U-Haul and move her to a house in Mt Druitt as we speak. Need to make sure there’s compassionate grounds (family reasons) before you negotiate the release.
I can see Dsafs pitch to the club now.

"Mums in Mt druitt, I need to move closer to look after her. Nothing wrong with the area, but she still has ptsd from the two hour trip down there in the back of a u-haul truck"

He's a cousin of Jack Hetherington apparently.
Both of their mothers are sisters of Brett Mullins.
If Schiller is a tenth as good as Mullins I'll be happy.

Both Tom Jenkins and James Schiller played juniors for Young Cherrypickers and they are both 22/23, so probably used to play together.

Last edited:
Schiller is a real talent with ball in hand, struggles on the other side of the ball.

Better than Jenkins and Mapapalangi.

3 year deal is interesting, hopefully that length has kept the price down.

Back