2024 Season

Maybe he left the club because he saw the crap environment and players not really putting in an effort??? Lol

I missed all the games yesterday 😪
How did Dom go? Was he lazy on the wing or did he go looking for work?

He did his share of hitups and had a good run but bombed the try by deciding to kick rather than bump off Slone - but in general, Manu is a ballhog who doesn't like to pass to anyone, so Dom isn't seeing a lot of ball in attacking positions.

A Joey Manu - Herbie Farnworth centre combination would end the season with a cumulative 40+ tries and about 6 assists at maximum. Both amazing physical specimens obviously but the more I see of them the more I rank them below more well-rounded and unselfish centres. I reckon both are better athletes than Stephen Crichton for example, but Crichton’s outside man eats just as well as he does.

When Manu played fullback against us there was multiple times if he would just pass the ball there would've been more tries.

He went OK with the limited opportunities he had. As stated previously Manu and Tedesco never pass and if they do, the outside man is usually in an impossible position.
Last year the end play was to get the ball to Dom and let him do his thing.
At the Roosters, there are some big personalities who wouldn’t like that.

When I watch other teams who are preforming well it just reinforces my belief that there is something seriously wrong with the Knights.

Even a team like Parramatta who hsve a shocker one week and bounce back and are competitive the next.

The spirit of the Knights early days is just a distant memory.

Also the attacking flare of the Joey era is poles apart from where the Knights are now.

Last edited:
Back