2017/2018 Knights Player signing speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of us know what money players are on.
The players don't say, and the club doesn't say.
Managers sometimes float figures around, but they are far more likely to be trying to drive up prices than anything else.
Mullen says he was due to earn a million dollars in 2018, and I think most were guessing 600k.
I hope i'm not 400k out on my tax return this year - i'll spend Christmas in gaol.

Last edited:
None of us know what money players are on.
The players don't say, and the club doesn't say.
Managers sometimes float figures around, but they are far more likely to be trying to drive up prices than anything else.
Mullen says he was due to earn a million dollars in 2018, and I think most were guessing 600k.
I hope i'm not 400k out on my tax return this year - i'll spend Christmas in gaol.
Jarrod was in 750 a year for the next two apprently

No he won't.
He has been in trouble with the law hence why he been down the pecking order.
You think any team would've threw him $400k?
Don't think so.
Brisbane have the cap space to offer him 250k so we would have had to pay more to entice him to relocate and play for a bottom 4 team making the necessary offer closer to 400k than 250k plus with the likes of Thaiday and Blair coming to the end of the road he was going to be in the side sooner than later.

Last edited:
Now your Guessing how much a player would want to leave the club he is at uproot his family and move to Newy come on guys far out this is getting Nasty and Stupid on here .....

Left Foot and Slotmachine know bro. We've paid everyone ever massive overs.

And they're most probably right. I've only been to Newcastle twice, so I'm no expert, but from what I saw, I'd want a big pay rise & job security to move there.
The esplanade was really nice, but a block over had security bars over windows & spew all over the footpaths when I was there... not the best selling point for me.

And they're most probably right. I've only been to Newcastle twice, so I'm no expert, but from what I saw, I'd want a big pay rise & job security to move there.
The esplanade was really nice, but a block over had security bars over windows & spew all over the footpaths when I was there... not the best selling point for me.
I might be biased but Newcastle sh*ts on Sydney from a great height in just about every conceivable department.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back