Walrus King's Portfolio

View attachment 2247

This is my first attempt at a photoshop edit, still learning with photoshop to bare with me, I haven't learnt everything about it yet so yeah tips are appreciated and also any positive and negative comments will be appreciated. :)
It's fairly good, a few things that could be improved are you could try to make Mcmanus stand out a bit more, maybe change the opacity of the shine in the background, its very bright, other than that you may want to make it smaller and possibly use another font. Otherwise it's great for first attempt with PS

00033927-Photo.JPG
Here you go, might need some cropping :)

New Image.

black background.jpg
Hey guys. I haven't posted for ages. This is my newest picture, not really a sig just a picture I made. Tell me your thoughts. :)

It's too crowded, and the font is pretty hard to see, try shrinking the logos a bit and changing the text colour to white or something brighter. Otherwise its decent.

I would move the 6 to the other side of his head, move the jarrod mullen text in a little bit and then add a border around the image. You are improving :)

A new one guys, please again feedback is appreciated, good or bad. :) All these ones that I have made are without tuts so yeah.
Danny buderus pic 1.jpg

What did you do to Bedsy mate? It looks like you've cut him out?

I usually put outlines/drop shadows/outer glows around my fonts to make it stand out a bit more even if you lower the opacity

Last edited:
As I was told many time when I was just starting up signature making, these aren't really signatures, more like pictures that have had effects added. You need to look up tuts and such, SportGFX is a great site, which I use and I just change the renders to Knights renders.

Hey guys, been a while since I have posted in my portfolio. So pumped the footy is back! I just finished off a new one, let me know what you think, where I can improve etc. I will take all advice on board and will use it to improve for the future.
Kurt Godley photoshop.jpg

All comments will be appreciated, positive or negative. Let's go Newcastle for 2014, first home game tomorrow! Yew!

Alex McKinnon Edit.jpg Hey guys, I have been dorment for a while now. I made one for Alex McKinnon. Not too sure what to think about it, but when I looked back at my old ones, it's alot better.

Back