Round 20: Newcastle Knights vs Sydney Roosters

What is your prediction for this game ??

• Knights 13+

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Knights 1-12

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roosters 1-12

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Roosters 13+

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Skd should have one of the best games of his life if he is fair dinkum at all.

We saw last week how a disgruntled player lifts against his old side when Korbin finally had a game worth putting on his highlights reel, and Korbin really had nothing to feel so angry about.

SKD on the other hand has given many years of great service to the Roosters, and they shafted him in the blink of an eye. He is rested and fully fit, and if he isn't fired up, he isn't human. In short, if he doesn't have a great game this week, he no longer has a great game in him.

Late Mail from the DT, Teams finalized at 5:00pm

Roosters:

1. Connor Watson 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Latrell Mitchell 4. Joseph Manu 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Luke Keary 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Mitch Cornish 10. Dylan Napa 11. Ryan Matterson 12. Mitchell Aubusson 13. Isaac Liu. Interchange: 14. Kane Evans 15. Sio Siua Taukeiaho 16. Aidan Guerra 17. Victor Radley 18. Zane Tetevano 19. Grant Garvey

Payers cut:

Chris Smith, Nat Butcher

Late Mail:

No injury concerns and expected to be unchanged. The only possible change would see highly-rated young gun Victor Radley start in the halves.

Knights:

1. Nathan Ross 2. Chanel Mata’utia 3. Dane Gagai 4. Peter Mata’utia 5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 6. Brock Lamb 7. Trent Hodkinson 8. Daniel Saifiti 9. Danny Levi 10. Josh King 11. Sione Mata’utia 12. Joe Wardle 13. Mitchell Barnett. Interchange: 14. Jamie Buhrer 15. Mickey Paea 16. Lachlan Fitzgibbon 17. Luke Yates 18. Jack Cogger 19. Sam Stone

Payers cut:

20. Ken Sio 21. Brendan Elliot

Late Mail:

New recruit Shaun Kenny-Dowall will make his clube debut with Brendan Elliot making way for him. Jacob Saifiti is out with a calf injury.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...p/news-story/a0a3ea716b42166a2a0547702d211ee2

Skd should have one of the best games of his life if he is fair dinkum at all.

We saw last week how a disgruntled player lifts against his old side when Korbin finally had a game worth putting on his highlights reel, and Korbin really had nothing to feel so angry about.

SKD on the other hand has given many years of great service to the Roosters, and they shafted him in the blink of an eye. He is rested and fully fit, and if he isn't fired up, he isn't human. In short, if he doesn't have a great game this week, he no longer has a great game in him.

Billy, SKD has always been know for his "Rocks or Diamonds" performances, sometimes it is from trying too hard which one will it be tonite ?

Personally I hope he goes well , if not this week there is always next week.

Updated team lists: Roosters v Knights

Fri 21 Jul, 2017, 5:00pm
‌‌‌NRL.com

The Roosters and Knights have finalised their line-ups for their round 20 NRL Telstra Premiership clash.

The Roosters have made some key changes with Mitchell Aubusson moving from the second row to replace Joseph Manu in the centres, Victor Radley will start at hooker with Mitch Cornish switching back to the bench.

Aidan Guerra will play in the starting pack.

Zane Tetevano comes on to the bench.

Newcastle have made one change with Jamie Buhrer set to start at hooker, shifting Daniel Levi to the bench.

Roosters:

1. Connor Watson
2. Daniel Tupou
3. Latrell Mitchell
12. Mitchell Aubusson (c)
5. Blake Ferguson
6. Luke Keary
7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves (c)
17. Victor Radley
10. Dylan Napa
11. Ryan Matterson
16. Aidan Guerra
13. Isaac Liu

9. Mitchell Cornish
14. Kane Evans
15. Sio Siua Taukeiaho
18. Zane Tetevano

Knights:

1. Nathan Ross
2. Chanel Mata'utia
3. Dane Gagai
4. Peter Mata'utia
5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall
6. Brock Lamb
7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Daniel Saifiti
14. Jamie Buhrer (c)
10. Joshua King
11. Sione Mata'utia (c)
12. Joe Wardle
13. Mitchell Barnett

9. Daniel Levi
15. Mickey Paea
16. Lachlan Fitzgibbon
17. Luke Yates

http://www.nrl.com/updated-team-lists-roosters-v-knights/tabid/10874/newsid/110212/default.aspx

Good start Chanel why does Brock always knock the ****ING ball on

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ross is a good player but at f/b he is caught out of position a lot especially last week and listening to the radio again now ...

We are playing ordinary I wish we could work people over on the ground as much as the roosters and get away

I dont think ive ever seen a chip kick from your own 10 after scoring a try before.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Back