Off contract options

Jackson Hastings needs a new club heard he is a talent , don't know what the problem is with him at Manly but at 6'1" and 95 kg at 5/8 he could be worth a look maybe with behavoural clauses in his contract...

Yeah just read that but then it said players are standing behind him too and he has taken steps with counseling to curb his behavior so clauses in a contract might be the go ...

Wayne voluntarily let him go because he wouldn't be getting a start over McManus and a 500k Uate and said he deserved a shot at firsts somewhere else. In hindsight he would've been a reliable long term back for us on peanuts.... Oh well.

Cuthbertson was the one that really grinded my gears, can't believe we didn't keep him because it was looking like he was finally playing consistently for the first time of his career. Such a waste of talent for the SL.

That one is on Wayne too he told him to take a contract that was on offer and not wait due to club circumstances.

Jackson Hastings needs a new club heard he is a talent , don't know what the problem is with him at Manly but at 6'1" and 95 kg at 5/8 he could be worth a look maybe with behavoural clauses in his contract...

Ive had a beer or 2 with young jacko.
In all honesty he's not a bad kid, ego bigger than Hayne and does not like being told what to do.
So no thanks for a team environment that needs to bond.
What is your fascination with big men?
You seem to only base judgement on a players size.

Just so you know,
Ese is 6'1 107kg yet our most demaging forward atm.

We need a big bad monster in the pack like a lot of clubs have and as most believe i like big centre's yes but at the moment we have a small 5/8 getting monstered in defence what is wrong with having a bigger guy there if he has the talent to play that position ....Ese ese is our best but our pack is still getting monstered most weeks mate .

A good big man will beat a good little man every day of the week ...

Not true,

Heart and desire will win everytime.
James Graham, hardly a big guy at 6'1 104kg yet arguably the best prop in the game over the last decade.

Matt Scott, 6'1 110kg
Arguably the best prop of the past decade also.

Both gave everything they had though, effort on effort on effort.
Equal heart and desire.
Size is imposing but not always.

Cross Pappali off the list now, expected to sign with the eels
Certainly glad not to have overpaid for him

Yep big hairy men but hey i would take Boyd at 122 kg over josh king at 104 and Fifita at 120 over Graham at 104 kg ..

Yep big hairy men but hey i would take Boyd at 122 kg over josh king at 104 and Fifita at 120 over Graham at 104 kg ..

You know those profiles are wrong yeah?
Boyd is over 130kg and Fifita is 130kg also.

Fyi Junior Paulo is off contract, 6'2 130kg kfc eating machine.

Id take Vaughan over all of them, his the best prop in the game atm imo.

How many times have people on here said that Buhrer heart of a lion doesn't bend or break the line because he is too small same with Sione when playing in the forwards all the heart in the world but too small ...Also if Fifita is 130kg he is bloody mobile for a guy that size hey ...

How many times have people on here said that Buhrer heart of a lion doesn't bend or break the line because he is too small same with Sione when playing in the forwards all the heart in the world but too small ...Also if Fifita is 130kg he is bloody mobile for a guy that size hey ...
Sideways mobile? I want my forwards to go forward.

Back