Official: Knights sign Mitchell Pearce on a 4 year deal

The real story here is that we have a million dollars to spend if a million dollar player comes onto the market.

I'm hoping Uncle Nick lets Our Phil in on how can get around the cap because I think we could use a good Centre one with some real pace and come 2020 we are going have lot a players worth more than they are now wanting upgrades

would be minimum 1.5 mil id say. have 5 spots still to fill and they want a marquee at least. Id assume Pearce would cost 1 mil, So get a decent center for 2-250k leaves 3 spots and 250k available. would have to be 3x rookies id assume

would be minimum 1.5 mil id say. have 5 spots still to fill and they want a marquee at least. Id assume Pearce would cost 1 mil, So get a decent center for 2-250k leaves 3 spots and 250k available. would have to be 3x rookies id assume

Pearce is on 800k roughly and i dont think we would take 100% of that, so possibly a litle more room to move then the figures you have quoted you would think

Pearce is on 800k roughly and i dont think we would take 100% of that, so possibly a litle more room to move then the figures you have quoted you would think
Do you think the Roosters would pay part of his wage to insure he comes to the knights and not Manly?

if he wants out we would have to pay 100% Manly offer 800k you think he would come to us for that? We would easily have to pay 1mil imo

Do you think the Roosters would pay part of his wage to insure he comes to the knights and not Manly?

Maybe maybe not. Do you think manly can afford to take up his 800k price tag? manly signing him may be relient on moving players on. We can take him from the get go

Maybe maybe not. Do you think manly can afford to take up his 800k price tag? manly signing him may be relient on moving players on. We can take him from the get go
They have an arrangement to let Blake Green go to the Warriors if they sign a good replacement.

I can't see it being Manly. DCE and Pearce seems like a bad move.

I think whatever happens we are going to get a player of some sort

Back