Matty’s Portfolio

I'm the opposite, I reckon the Mullen one is better haha. Aku is a little squashed, but good work Matty +rep.

It doesn't work oh well...

I'm the opposite, I reckon the Mullen one is better haha. Aku is a little squashed, but good work Matty +rep.

It doesn't work oh well...

Yeah, I did the signatures two different ways. I personally like the Mullen signature better. I'll be looking up how to do effects and styles soon!

I like the Aku one, the Mullen one just looks too bland to me, sorry mate.

It's okay. I only found out what a render image was yesterday!

Also, does anyone know why my signatures are turning out blurry when being posted? The images are good quality.

Last edited:
Also, does anyone know why my signatures are turning out blurry when being posted? The images are good quality. :confused:

You probably need to increase the quality of the file when it saves. Less compression = bigger file, but also = better quality.

I've started on some avatars. These are just simple ones with small border outlines.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg

Last edited:
Most certainly. Do you mind an excessive amount of red and blue filtering and a 100% sharpened image? 🤪

Last edited:
Not at all.

I'd like it to be of Sione Tovo, and the caption to read "Forever a Knight in our Hearts".

Something's gone horribly wrong Matty!!! :lol:

Nevertheless I will display the sig with pride.

I do apologise for my technical difficulty. Hacking into Marathon Stadium is harder than I thought. :fist:

Anyway, your signature is fixed. Enjoy it.

I love it Matty!!! :applause: I will change it when I get back home tonight. I don't think we have rep anymore though, that's been gone for at least 7 or 8 years. :(

You didn't write Sione Tovo on it Matty, people will probably not realise who it's of! :lol:

I'll have to add it myself then. Most unprofessional ... I won't be back for another sig! :@

Back