Marathonstadium.com Donation!!!

Is this the current amount please James?

Come on guys and guyesses we can do better than less than 50% to help a mate!

There's been three more donations since then ... we're now up to $AU 104.12.

Josh, your $20 was the biggest yet, so thanks a lot for that (and all others of course!).

So that leaves a tad over $70 remaining. We might almost get there!!! Any more help totally appreciated. :D :D :D

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Just thought I'd repost the donation link ...

How can I pay some money towards this?

I don't have a paypal card or account.

How can I pay some money towards this?

I don't have a paypal card or account.

Paypal card? Do you mean credit card? Or I dunno if debit cards would work, but probably.

But you need one of those to pay through paypal. Otherwise it doesn't matter, your moral support is fine. :D

Paypal card? Do you mean credit card? Or I dunno if debit cards would work, but probably.

But you need one of those to pay through paypal. Otherwise it doesn't matter, your moral support is fine. :D

Nah, I don't have a credit card sorry, i'm only 16. But I have an ATM/Bank Card if there is a way I could direct debit money out of there to you? :think:

I donated $20 as well.

All of us who can should help cover the costs of keeping this forum going.

I donated $20 as well.

All of us who can should help cover the costs of keeping this forum going.

$50 to go! Thanks Lefty.

And Jekk, I wasn't sure if you could use a debit card to set up a Paypal account, but there you go NF47, just go ahead and set one up.

My paypal account is through my debit card not credit card... :surprised:

Takes aaaages for funds to get processed though. Since this thread opened i've been waiting for some funds to go through but it hasn't yet.

I used a mastercard debit, same as a VISA debit. and they go in automatically. Pretty sure if you have one of them, you dont need to inject funds into your paypal account. Well I dont, and I've bought quite a few things from ebay using Paypal.

Dont stress NF47, I would be interested to see if any of the other clubs forum members would do this for their forum ?? I might have to start a Packo mortgage donation thread I think hahaha.

I'll happily donate once some funds clear to my paypal account. After all there is much more to be gained from donating to this than there is buying a current 'away' membership with the club

I'll happily donate once some funds clear to my paypal account. After all there is much more to be gained from donating to this than there is buying a current 'away' membership with the club

Ha! True that.

Still $50 to go. :)

Takes aaaages for funds to get processed though. Since this thread opened i've been waiting for some funds to go through but it hasn't yet.

I don't really get what you mean like I press paypal and it comes straight out of my bank account, I don't have money waiting... does that make sense?

I don't really get what you mean like I press paypal and it comes straight out of my bank account, I don't have money waiting... does that make sense?

Makes sense to me. I use it the same way.

Only thing I can think of that'd take time to process would be if you deposit money into your paypal direct from your bank account or something. Usually would take 1-3 days form bank to bank, so I'm guessing its similar into Paypal?

However, as my debit mastercard is linked to my PP, its instantaneous, and I dont need any funds in my PP account.

$10 donated and if we haven't reached the target by then I'll throw another 10 in when I next get paid

Back