Knights release Jesse Ramien

Good to see we have signed a centre who knows it's not all about them and can create something and put his winger over to score.

Great centre play from Ramien just then against melbourne. Exactly what a centre should be doing.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Where does this leave Sione?
Already shown more than Sione ever has in the centres.
Are you fair dinkum, pick out Sione even though Moga had a game to forget, stats show Sione better than Moga is it really that hard to see what we have and to forget your years of bias or are you just **** stirring like so many on here, forget you bias and make rational judgement, bit early to make the call, let the season run

Half time show talking about sharks letting Ramien go. They were saying at Cronulla he would be looking at their cattle and not seeing a 1st grade spot for him.

Then someone said but newcastle has a spot for him. Moga is signed. Sione isnt. Not hard to do the math on what direction the club are thinking of heading.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Last edited:
We got 2 wingers who are over 30 and aren’t exactly setting the world on fire. I could see either of them getting replaced by Sione next year.

We need pace in the wing/centre area, think that Sione is fastest over distance 50-80 metres than others, his chase on Ferguson when he went length of the field was good, no f/b or winger in picture but at put down Sione was there, SKD, Ross and Moga, strong but no real pace, Ramien could be the answer.

Ramien looked good cant wait to see how he goes for the rest of the season and then when he gets here .
As far as Moga goes i personally think he is still a little underdone he didn't have much of a pre season and imo Ross has made him look worse than he really is .
Don't forget last year he was good enough to keep his 1st grade centre spot for 21 straight games in the Bronco's side and be hailed as having a very good year by Bennett who didn't want to let him go.
Just me but i would like to see how he goes with Dennis outside him and that would give us 2 big tall wingers as well .

Ramien looked good cant wait to see how he goes for the rest of the season and then when he gets here .
As far as Moga goes i personally think he is still a little underdone he didn't have much of a pre season and imo Ross has made him look worse than he really is .
Don't forget last year he was good enough to keep his 1st grade centre spot for 21 straight games in the Bronco's side and be hailed as having a very good year by Bennett who didn't want to let him go.
Just me but i would like to see how he goes with Dennis outside him and that would give us 2 big tall wingers as well .
How about we go with what's happened all pre-season. Dennis centre and rossy wing doing the switcheroo through games. Moga is underdone so why give him a fresh face?

Back