Jackson Hastings

Junior_rep

Tony Townsend
I attended knights training today cause i’m actually quite interested in one, if hastings actually turned up and trained. He was in fact there as i expected but the way he approached the training session i must say i was quite impressed. The cup and nrl squad has an opposed session against each other and NSW cup definitely got the better of the NRL squad. Hastings was impressive to say the least his leadership is second to none. They had a huddle right near me and he said “I’m 100% in with you guys follow me if you want but if you do bring your shovel cause i’m f**king digging in” a lot more was said very impressive words great leader, i’m expecting a big game out of him this coming weekend from what i saw and heard today.

Team first culture… says a lot about as an individual and the culture the club is building.

Reactions: BTP
I attended knights training today cause i’m actually quite interested in one, if hastings actually turned up and trained. He was in fact there as i expected but the way he approached the training session i must say i was quite impressed. The cup and nrl squad has an opposed session against each other and NSW cup definitely got the better of the NRL squad. Hastings was impressive to say the least his leadership is second to none. They had a huddle right near me and he said “I’m 100% in with you guys follow me if you want but if you do bring your shovel cause i’m f**king digging in” a lot more was said very impressive words great leader, i’m expecting a big game out of him this coming weekend from what i saw and heard today.

I’m glad this is the way things have panned out not an ideal situation but moving past the media drubbing we got (that turned out to be bs) that it’s just lit a fire nothing more.

We will find out one way or another where he’s at. Either he’s been playing with some mental demons and he’s fine, and this will give him the jolt he needs to get back to playing tough and physical and demand a spot again. Or he’s legitimately just permanently physically impaired.
That's what I said! Great minds or fools?

O'Brien has now been quoted as saying there were only 2 people in the conversation and he thinks Hastings took it as well as he could have.

I honestly don't see why it's such a big deal having Jacko dropped.....I like the guy but our attack has been way too sideways and kicking game has been rubbish.

We need someone to straighten up our attack and get early ball out wide.

Another big issue has been crossland, too much off a hog and crap service.

Back