Front Rowers Please!

All these props Mooney recruited for our juniors are starting to look OK.
Momoisea and Alifa have already played reserve grade. Alifa went the better of the two.
Fuimaono is going great in under 20s, and Kingston Puru had a great under 18s season and went really well in his one game of under 20s.
I think Momoisea and Alifa are kiwis we recruited from Melbourne, Fuimaono came from South Sydney and Puru we recruited directly from NZ.
I think the best two young props we have are still Saulo and Croker, who came up through our juniors from under 16s and have both been regular rep players, but Mooney has aggressively recruited young props and all 6 mentioned wouldn't look out of place if they got a firstgrade pre season - we just don't have that many places I think.

Thank you very much Billy for the great information you give us on our Juniors!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We will have if we don't sign anyone and offload the non performers, all for giving young guys a go as long as they have time to develop and adjust through u20 and reserves but cannot hide the fact that while that is happening we need at least 1 big bad prop to go with Glasby, Esee, Dan and JSaf etc

I know commenters rave about Glasby but every time I see him, aside from barely spotting him, am extremely underwhelmed.

He had some really good runs last night. He definitely tightens up the middle defence with that storm-esque wrestle

I wonder what’s going on with TPJ?
Not playing for the Broncos this week (cut) and I don’t think he’s injured.
I wonder if he has told the Broncos he is going somewhere else? Let’s hope so!

I wonder what’s going on with TPJ?
Not playing for the Broncos this week (cut) and I don’t think he’s injured.
I wonder if he has told the Broncos he is going somewhere else? Let’s hope so!

Let's hope he has told them his coming home!

Channel 9 says he is out with a hamstring injury.

None of them. We need to look for game changers. Tamou is on the other side and merrin well I dunno how I feel about him to be fair.

I don't know why Tamou get's such a bad rap tbh.

Not one for stats but his are equal to or there abouts to RCG...

One is a overrated has been and the other touted as one of the best in the game.

Tamou just has too big of expectations put on him from a couple of magnificent seasons at the Cowboys. Sadly he hasn’t come back the same player since his neck and back injuries. Apart from one game the 2015 GF mind you.

I think Merrin is overrated, not a game changer, Tamou was good, not so sure now, passed it maybe, not sure either add anything and fact they are on outer makes you wonder why?

I'd take a few more Herman's to be honest.

Outside of Klemmer/Taumalolo/Taupau/Fafita he's had as good a season as anyone in the middle, without much help.

I'd take a few more Herman's to be honest.

Outside of Klemmer/Taumalolo/Taupau/Fafita he's had as good a season as anyone in the middle, without much help.
Herman has been consistently good the whole season, Dan has been the better of the two in the last 3-4 games IMO, and again in my IMO i think dan can reach greater heights than herman if he is fully commited. Same with jacob he can be just as good as dan if commited.

Last edited:
Back