Official: Knights sign David Klemmer for 5 years

Was reported on NRL360 a couple of days ago that we're chasing him.

Also said he is being paid well below his worth.

Brown met with the Anderson's last week to throw it out there and they laughed at him, so will see what happens I guess....

Willie Mason saying Klemmer is worth a million and bulldogs can't offer him more than 500k - says he should go for his own good and for the bulldogs good.

RCG in a bum, does 2 big hitups a game usually off a kick off and everyone creams over him.

Exactly my thoughts. He isn’t a forward leader just yet.

Out of the 4 mentioned my order would be:
Klemmer
Tapau
TPJ - on potential
RCG - priced way to high for what he gives back in my opinion.

Last edited:
He played a very unusual way last night I thought - he kept running to the line and passing just before the line instead of going himself.
Even the commentators said he was trying to be a 5/8 or something.
Not putting in is how it looked.

He played a very unusual way last night I thought - he kept running to the line and passing just before the line instead of going himself.
Even the commentators said he was trying to be a 5/8 or something.
Not putting in is how it looked.
I noticed that also.
It was like he didnt want to get tackled playing like JT lol.
He somehow still made 184m though.

He’s definitely untouchable then, especially if he’s getting paid crap, our only way would be if he chucks his toys out the cot

It’s weird that we keep hearing how bad the bulldogs cap situation is yet they’re in a bargaining position to say players are off limits. If Klemmer was on the open market tommorow he’d be getting offers

They need to keep some experienced players still under contract or they will be throwing the young ones to the wolfs. They have obviously selected Klemmer and some others to stay, makes sense.

Back