Brad Fittler named coach of NSW

Who do you believe should be the next coach of NSW ??

• Dean Pay

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Geoff Toovey

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Brad Fittler

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Andrew Johns

• John Cartwright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phil Gould

• Craig Fitzgibbon

• Des Hasler

• Matty Johns

• Danny Buderus

• Total voters
I hope it's Cleary. But Fitler has the hots for Moses, so I'm not entirely confident the best decision will be made

If Cleary doesn't make it in 2018 it'll be due to someone else having a blinding start to the season.
Based on how he's performed so far I rate the kid above most of the other Blues contenders.

So not rating Pearce as half, at this stage it is Pearce/Maloney until we get someone to come along and push them out, maybe it will be Cleary/Maloney the new Penrith combination.

That's one Matty. The bending of the rules and refereeing the Maroons way was enough for me last century. It is a con to get bums on seats and NSW gets rorted annually.

Answer this: Each year one side gets two home games and the other one, changing nextv year. Of course NSW do not get thjis. On our turn for two we have to take a game to Melbourne. Do it in Qld's year and there would be a riot.

And we talk about racism a lot in Australia. Don't know what it is until you wear a blues jumper into Suncorp amidst those rednecks!

Back