Asipeli Fine

Discussion in 'Knights Signings, Rumours & Player Movement' started by Ethan, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Ethan

Ethan Timana Tahu

He is not signed for 2019 6'3" 96 kg he plays centre , 2nd row or wing . I know he was involved in the Mad monday thing but from what ive read that was as much the papers fault as anyone and we signed Zac Woolford and he was fined for being involved in it too...He would probably come cheap might be a good reserve grade back up too . Have to admit I have'nt seen him play .

2. cowboyman

cowboyman Steve Simpson

Hospitality
    With the new squad depth he shouldn’t be anywhere near the top 17. Would need to be hit with injuries for him to come close.

3. Ethan

Ethan Timana Tahu

As I said I haven't seen him play but he has played 1st grade so reserve grade might be ok.

4. Matty23

Matty23 Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus

Pass. Would rather keep our options open over the new year/before June 30.

5. knightime

knightime Peter Malcolm

Pass. I'd prefer to wait and see what fallout comes of the Broncos/Rabbitohs situation. Asipeli is not bad ('Fine', even - pun intended), but we have some quality juniors coming through who I'd also prefer handing a position to.

Ethan likes this.
  6. Joshhh

Joshhh OnARampageFuelledByGod

Generally there's a reason they aren't signed. They're reserve graders. We've got two spots left & what is thought to be 700k, no need to waste it on unestablished signings.

7. Ethan

Ethan Timana Tahu

Ok then , may as well put this thread to bed lol